At iVUE Camera, we aim to provide high quality, professional grade devices. In order to give our customer the highest level of service, each product is backed by our 1 year warranty. We stand behind our products 100%.
How do I initiate a warranty?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number (return merchandise authorization). This is a requirement for ANY warranty request.
Warranty Return Guidelines
- The 1 Year Warranty period begins the day you receive your product.
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the shipping package
(not on the product packaging)
- Any warranty return shipped to us without an RMA number may be returned to sender or will take longer to process.
- You (the customer) are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Once you ship your warranty replacement, we recommend watching your postal tracking number to see when it's been delivered to us.
- We do not offer paid repairs. If your return is found to be defective, we will replace the with the same or comparable model if the item is no longer available.
- If your item is found to be in perfect working condition we will ship the item back to you.
What is an RMA number?
We attach this number to your return so we can track and quickly process your warranty.
What does warranty cover?
- Our warranty covers any manufacture related defects.
- Any physical damage, abuse, alteration, or misuse is not covered under the warranty.