HOW DO I INITIATE A WARRANTY?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number (return merchandise authorization). This is a requirement for all warranty requests.
WARRANTY RETURN GUIDELINES
• You must obtain an RMA number before warranty can be initiated.
• The Warranty period begins the day you receive your product.
• Write your RMA number on the outside of the shipping package; not on the product packaging.
• Any warranty return shipped to us without an RMA number may be returned to sender.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping costs, unless the product arrived DOA (dead on arrival)
• When shipping your product back, we recommend you retain the tracking number so you can see when it arrives to us.
• We do not offer paid repairs. If your return is found to be defective, we will replace the with the same or comparable model if the item is no longer available.
• If your item is found to be in perfect working condition we will ship the item back to you.
WHAT IS AN RMA NUMBER?
We associate this number with your return so we can track and quickly process your warranty once it is received.
WHAT DOES WARRANTY COVER?
• Our warranty covers any manufacture related defects.
• Any physical damage, abuse, alteration, or misuse is not covered under the warranty.